It's Good to Be a Guy
Headquartered in Georgetown, Texas, Sport Clips Haircuts is a sports-themed hair-care franchise for men and boys with more than 1,000 stores across the United States.Established in 1993 and franchised in 1995 by Gordon Logan, founder and CEO, the company is one of the nation’s leading franchises. The franchise is ranked by EntrepreneurMagazine as one of the top 20 “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 40 of the “Franchise 500.”
- Founder and CEO Gordon Logan is a pioneer of the unique sports-themed haircutting franchise, including the development of the Sport Clips All-Star haircutting systems,operating procedures, and marketing programs.
- Sport Clips is not only the first sports-themed hair salon franchise formed, but it is the only one listed in the Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual “Franchise 500” ranking.
- Designed to target a previously underserved market in a multi billion dollar industry, Sport Clips caters to men and boys by providing hassle-free hairstyling in a unique,sports-themed environment.
- Qualified veterans who are interested in owning a Sport Clips are eligible for a 20 percent discount off of Sport Clips’ franchise fee of $59,500 through participation in theVeterans Transition Franchise Initiative, also known as VetFran, which was created in 1991 during the Gulf War.
- Sport Clips’ “Help A Hero” campaign has raised more than $2 million to help deployed and hospitalized U.S. service members call home through the Veterans of Foreign Wars’Operation Uplink™ and provide scholarships to active-duty service members and veterans through the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program. By providing scholarshipsfor use at post-secondary schools, including trade schools, our goal is to make the transition from a military career to the civilian workforce a little easier.